Terms and Conditions
Cedar Blind Specialists trading as Wooden Blinds and Repair Services Ltd
1.The quotation is valid for 30 days.
2. Colours and weaves may vary from sample.
3. The order is a binding contract between the two parties.
4. We endeavour to complete the order in the estimated time given, however no responsibility is taken for delays that are beyond our control.
5. A deposit is required before commencement and balance of payment is C.O.D unless prior arrangement is made.
6. Cancellation will not be accepted once the order has entered production.
7. In circumstances such as where the account is placed in a debt collection agency all collection fees and disbursements shall be paid by the client.
8. Once the deposit is paid it indicates acceptance of Conditions of sale.
9. Blinds remain the property of Wooden Blinds & Repair Services Ltd until fully paid.
10. Where 20th of the month credit is given, the account must be paid by the due date or else a 10% penalty will be charged.
11. A 5% penalty per month will be charged for unauthorised in delay for payment.
12. If necessary where the Condition of sale is accepted you are agreeing to use the information provided to obtain information regarding your credit history via a third party credit agency.